If you have a medium- to long-hair cat, you know what we’re talking about: the undesirable bi-product of self-grooming. And, while regular brushing can help diminish the volume of these unpleasant little presents, they still pop up from time to time–especially when temperatures start to go up, which can lead to increased shedding. But now there’s an alternative.
Thanks to Hill’s Science Diet Hairball Control Formulas, your cat CAN be closer to hairball-free in 30 days. And, to help you get started with your challenge, Hill’s Science Diet is offering a $3 off coupon, good in-store or online.
What causes hairballs:
Simply put: most cats are clean freaks, washing themselves several times a day. As they lick and preen, they naturally swallow a bit of their own fur. When enough of this ingested fur collects in the digestive tract, it forms a hairball. Long-haired and cats that shed heavily or groom excessively are especially prone to hairballs.
What you can do:
- Regularly brush your cat to remove loose hair and mats. Long-haired cats should be brushed daily. Have a short-haired cat? Once a week should do.
- Give your cat a food that is specially formulated for hairball control.
What makes Hill’s Science Diet Hairball Formula special:
- Fed daily, the precisely balanced nutrition helps control and avoid the formation of hairballs.
- Natural vegetable fibers help move hair through your cat’s system without drugs or artificial lubricants that may interfere with normal digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Essential fatty acids help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Select the formula best suited for your cat’s age and lifestyle:
- Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Dry – for cats ages 1 to 6
- Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Light Dry – for cats prone to weight gain
- Science Diet Mature Adult Hairball Control Dry – for cats ages 7 or older
- Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Minced – High -quality ingredients, including real chicken, cooked in savory juices for a great taste and soft texture
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your results, or comment here.
Paws up for fewer hairballs!